2012年2月13日月曜日

Listen To My Storie Of What Became Of Me

listen to my storie of what became of me

my story | the suicide project

I'm Kate and I'm 16 years old. I've never shared my story before, so sharing this story is taking a lot out of me. Two years ago in May, I became depressed. It was just a lot of little things adding up and then the loss of my best friend really took the best out of me. She began her first serious relationship, and in doing so left me behind.


Hey! Listen to This: Stories to Read Aloud
Learn more

So anyways, that really tore me down. I was trying to get over it, but she kept changing and acting different so it really upset me. My mom and dad being alcoholics also took a toll on my self-esteem. I let everyone believe that I was alright, that I was going to be okay, and when I broke down crying I promised it was just a bad day. But inside I was dying, I felt like dying. I began cutting myself in spots that nobody could see, and when my old friend noticed a scar on my lower thigh she got the hint but didn't really care.


Story of the Orchestra : Listen While You Learn About the Instruments, the Music and the Composers Who Wrote the Music!
Learn more
Robert Levine

That summer was really tough on me. But at the end of it I was much stronger. I believed I could fight off the depression, and then in October when my friend's boyfriend broke up with her, she began cutting herself but she didn't hide it like I did. She told me straight-up, and she told everyone. She didn't hide it, and even though anyone who was suffering that would have to be majorly upset, she looked like she was doing it for attention. And people were giving her so much sympathy and care, and they never did for me. That brought me back in to my depressive bubble, but I promised as long as she was hurting me I wasn't going to cave and let her put me back into my depression and cutting. That didn't last, and on the very highest part of my thigh I cut. And from there on out, I would cut in that very same spot.


Today, after I have stopped cutting for a year and counting, I still have a deep scar that I think will be with me forever. Nonetheless, it is a sign of my weaknesses and strength that I am remembered of everyday. Even though I do not cut anymore, I am not better. I still suffer clinical depression and have attempted suicide twice, both by overdosing on drugs. I still drink alcohol and take drugs, and that I find very hard to admit to anyone, knowing it may become a problem. I still find it hard to look at things positively and talk to anyone about my problems, or let anyone know anything that is wrong with me. My parents think that I bet my depression and my new friends do not know that I am or ever was depressed.




These are our most popular posts: listen to my storie of what became of me

Listen to my story

Meet my brother, Aaron Tan. A cute, lovely and chubby child. He is 4 this year and Im glad that I had such a cute brother. A squishy face that I loved to pinch. XD He is loved by all of my family members and relatives dearly. He can be naughty at ... I love my brother and I love him deeply. In future, please dont be the second Aaron Tan who made himself famous for nothing. Guilt is a useless feeling. Eugene blogged @ 11:39 PM. About Me. Name: Eugene Tan Age: 19 ... read more

this camera tells my story: my first quilt: a baby gift

my first quilt: a baby gift. MG 1357 When my friend Crystal told me she was pregnant, I knew immediately I wanted to do something special for the baby. I had been wanting to try quilting for a while now (mostly after watching my mom for years, ... When Isaac was born, I would use it as a floor quilt and it was the perfect size for him, especially before he became mobile. ... a few more friends listen, follow, submit, obey diy: how to fill your blog with big beautiful phot. read more

my story

Ive never shared my story before, so sharing this story is taking a lot out of me. Two years ago in May, I became depressed. It was just a lot of little things adding up and then the loss of my best friend really took the best out of ... read more

My story

I told myself I was a great husband and she should be happy about me, always trying to justify myself instead of sucking it up and giving her what she needed. She told ... I started REALLY listening. I was able to start having empathy. I learned to share my feelings even though I knew they would cause some initial pain. Importantly for her, I was proactive about helping her around the house. Taking charge of the house and kids before she had to ask. I became the perfect Beta husband. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿