2012年2月2日木曜日

Where Are The Best Forensic Anthropology Graduate Schools?

where are the best forensic anthropology graduate schools?

What to do with a double major of Anthropology and Photography/Visual Arts?

February 01, 2012   admin

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!


Question by sarah2super: What to do with a double major of Anthropology and Photography/Visual Arts?
I'm planning to get a degree in Anthropology and perhaps Photography, Visual Arts, Art and Design, or Art Education? I'm so undecided! I was also wondering where I could go from there, what careers/jobs? Where I could teach if I ended up getting an education degree for my anthropology major? Like, high schools or college? Would I teach Anthropology or something more like Sociology?

Best answer:


Answer by Lawl C
You'd mostly head to high schools and eventually colleges for education with anthropology.

I'd just like to point out, that I hope you have taken into consider what you are planning to do. Anthropology and Art are very different, and taking a double major means the tuition per year will be significantly higher + you'll have double the classes since not many (if any) class will overlap for each major.

Add your own answer in the comments!


BR>
Subscribe to Forensic Anthropology Schools by Email



These are our most popular posts: where are the best forensic anthropology graduate schools?

Math

It just so happened that not only is Dr. Ubelaker at the top of his field as well as the curator of physical anthropology at the Smithsonian, but he teaches at GWU. ... I couldnt wait to share the news with Dr. Ubelaker, with whom I had begun a correspondence my senior year in High School. I developed a 5-year plan where, after the first three years, I would have a degree in Biological Anthropology, and after two more years, I would have a masters degree in forensic anthropology. Or so I ... read more

forensic anthropologist???????

The link Berickf gave you contains most of the best schools in Forensic Anthropology (I would have listed the same schools). Remember this is at the grad level. I know this wasnt your question but I feel you should know what ... read more

CSI effect increases SIUEs minor enrollment : This Week In CAS

Rehg stated that her experience in graduate school help prepare her for the course and gave her insight into the overlap between anthropology and forensic science. "Through graduate school, I had participated in field projects in paleoanthropology, taken human ... so excited to get the news that SIUE decided to add a Forensic Sciences minor," said Spencer. "I knew that it would be a great chance to obtain more knowledge on topics that be beneficial to my future." ... read more

What to do with a double major of Anthropology and Photography ...

Forensic Anthropology Schools. Forensic Anthropology Degree. Anthropology Forensic Forensic Anthropology Forensic Anthropology ... Like, high schools or college? Would I teach Anthropology or something more like Sociology? Best answer: Answer by Lawl C Youd mostly head to high schools and eventually colleges for education with anthropology. Id just like to point out, that I hope you have taken into consider what you are planning to do. Anthropology ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿